2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Also nice knowing Boston has a pretty good chance of getting Laker's 2-5 lottery pick. Lakers will be really bad. Just hoping for a bit of Luck.

I almost bought into the hype of thinking the Lakers might be average. Phew. 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Something great about Nance is that his motor never stops, and never shows poor body language. Randle was a low effort player tonight for the most part.

I can't really blame Randle.

He has thoroughly out played Nance this preseason and deserved to be the starter.

Randle's motor was running hot in preseason.

I will admit I didn't watch any Laker preseason games but I watched a lot of Laker games last year just based on them being a west coast game and I work nights so usually I come home and watch whatever west coast game I can find and have admired Nance in that he's a try-hard

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I will admit I didn't watch any Laker preseason games but I watched a lot of Laker games last year just based on them being a west coast game and I work nights so usually I come home and watch whatever west coast game I can find and have admired Nance in that he's a try-hard

That's just a Boston thing though..

Blue collar guys.. Outchea we talented and chill. 

I don't read much into stats.  Nance is just a higher IQ player.  The only reason Randle scores more than Nance is because Randle took twice as many shots per game last season.  I have a feeling this season, their minutes distribution and shot attempts will even out.  

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

That is the problem though.... Nance tries hard, but he never really improves much.

He should only be a guy getting a handful of minutes off the bench.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

I don't read much into stats.  Nance is just a higher IQ player.  The only reason Randle scores more than Nance is because Randle took twice as many shots per game last season.  I have a feeling this season, their minutes distribution and shot attempts will even out.  

Nance can't drive to the rim or work in the post like Randle.

He needs to take the open shots he gets and most of the time he passes them up.

Archived