2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

4 hours ago, Bianconero said:
6 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

#1 cornball in the league iyam. dunno why im such a hater. he's the only one in the league that brings this out in me. 

Lol explain?

everything about him tbh. i dont know how people can watch him and not think such. him and ezekiel elliott make my spine tingle more than anyone in sports really. just feels like some nerd tryna be like kobe w/ the way he acts on the court and what not. just the vibe i get. continually doing the ice in the vein thing like every time i see him play... like how zeke does that feed me thing every single time he carries the ball. get that cringe **** outta here imo lol. and not just that he does so many little things that just come off as try-hard w/ how he acts.. at least like more than any NBA player i've seen. 

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Boy am I glad Jeff Green is off my team.

dude... that BRK game was the worst officiated game i've seen in a couple years. ORL been down AG & a starting PG and been playing the best ball we've seen post-dwight. more excited to watch basketball than i've been since 2012.. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

dude... that BRK game was the worst officiated game i've seen in a couple years. ORL been down AG & a starting PG and been playing the best ball we've seen post-dwight. more excited to watch basketball than i've been since 2012.. 

The officiating tonight has been pretty suspect imo. I couldn’t catch the Nets game until the end with like 1:30 left. They obviously lack a star but they are actually watchable.

i like our depth.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

They obviously lack a star

man.. wait til Gordon is back. he's taken a monster leap offensively, did you watch any pre-season? but yeah i'll chill w/ the magic propaganda im spewing. love the vets we added. every single move Weltman/Hammond made this offseason im a fan of. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

man.. wait til Gordon is back. he's taken a monster leap offensively, did you watch any pre-season? but yeah i'll chill w/ the magic propaganda im spewing. love the vets we added. every single move Weltman/Hammond made this offseason im a fan of. 

I didn’t watch much. After the first two games, it’s good to see a better defensive performance.

Simmons was such a good signing. Still don’t know how we landed him at that price.

such an upgrade over a guy like Green.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

I didn’t watch much. After the first two games, it’s good to see a better defensive performance.

Simmons was such a good signing. Still don’t know how we landed him at that price.

such an upgrade over a guy like Green.

i'll just say if they gave him a max contract right now i'd be 100% happy w/ that. 

Simmons is kinda the leader of this team I feel like. He's such a nice player to have. 

Archived