Eagles Forum NFL Power Rankings

Danger

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

He tweeked his ankle week 1 was limited in practice and still killed us, but so did Shepard. The quick passing game kept our dominating Defense in check. We won with the 61yd FG and a couple errant throws by Eli...All I'm saying is we have been fortunate. 

Since then we've pretty much dominated (sans the Morelli fiasco)

36 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

He tweeked his ankle week 1 was limited in practice and still killed us, but so did Shepard. The quick passing game kept our dominating Defense in check. We won with the 61yd FG and a couple errant throws by Eli...All I'm saying is we have been fortunate. 

You are referencing a single game out of the season and saying we are fortunate. What other games this season have we not clearly been the better team in? If you think we aren't pulling away from the pack, I agree. I still have NE as the best team in the NFL for now, but to say that we haven't be one of the most dominant teams in the NFL is silly. We are second in point differential in the entire NFL and have the best record. Basically every statistic that exists in football points to the fact that the Eagles have been really good this year. 

All I'm saying things have worked in our favor thus far, the last 7 games of the season will really determine if we're pretenders or contenders. I know all the bye weeks haven't been distributed but our opponents are 31-44 right now. At the beginning of the year I thought all those teams with the exception of SF would be .500 or better. 

There is usually a team every year that isn't as good as the record shows. I want to be proven wrong. 

EDIT: Maybe I'm more of a pessimistic with a real world view. :D

13 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

All I'm saying things have worked in our favor thus far, the last 7 games of the season will really determine if we're pretenders or contenders. I know all the bye weeks haven't been distributed but our opponents are 31-44 right now. At the beginning of the year I thought all those teams with the exception of SF would be .500 or better. 

There is usually a team every year that isn't as good as the record shows. I want to be proven wrong. 

EDIT: Maybe I'm more of a pessimistic with a real world view. :D

Seeing as how you are only looking at the negatives of our season and not highlighting anything positive, I will definitely agree you are being pessimistic.

Dear lord.  Where to start.  

Dallas is way too high.  

I think the Rams need to prove more before they're a top 5 team.  

How are you going to have Washington behind a Seattle team they just beat in Seattle?

The Jets are too high.

Chargers are too high.

Green Bay and Denver are probably too low.  

Lol Giants this year.  

OK Boys. I think I'm going to bring this to the FF main stage starting week 11. I've worked out enough that I'm going to make a separate one for people in NFL Gen. They will have to sign up to be a part of it, which would entail them sending me an e-mail address to enable them editing it. Not going to have just some stranger allowed to change it. 

2 hours ago, Danger said:

OK Boys. I think I'm going to bring this to the FF main stage starting week 11. I've worked out enough that I'm going to make a separate one for people in NFL Gen. They will have to sign up to be a part of it, which would entail them sending me an e-mail address to enable them editing it. Not going to have just some stranger allowed to change it. 

Yeah was gonna say... allowing NFL Gen to screw with it could get really ugly.

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Dear lord.  Where to start.  

Dallas is way too high.  

I think the Rams need to prove more before they're a top 5 team.  

How are you going to have Washington behind a Seattle team they just beat in Seattle?

The Jets are too high.

Chargers are too high.

Green Bay and Denver are probably too low.  

Lol Giants this year.  

The funniest one is the Haul at #32. Way too high.

Archived