Eagles Forum NFL Power Rankings

Danger

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

It took me like 20 minutes to figure out i was missing detroit when I did mine. I knew i was missing one team just couldnt figure it out doe. 

If you scroll all the way to the right, you can see the vote tally for each team, and anything that's lower than all the others will be highlighted in red

I've added a feature that highlights any duplicates in a particular row (particular persons rankings). This should help to make things more straightforward for you all. The drop down is in the order of the current average rankings (whenever I update them :s)

Added another thing. Made it easy for anyone to update the averages after adding their own rankings.

plDdMCK.png

In Cell AC1, where it says AVG, select the drop down and then Sort A -> Z. This will automatically update the Average rankings to reflect your input.

In order to further help avoid confusion. I've set it up so that (assuming everyone finishes their power rankings and doesn't leave half of them blank *cough* Phire *cough*) 

When you are down to your last three teams remaining, they'll be highlighted in red on the left.

Archived