Eagles Forum NFL Power Rankings

Danger

I consider myself a realest 

Bird's biggest win vs Giants week 3 and Panthers week 6 but close games, playing teams dealing with injuries (Odell/Kuechly)

Lambs beat the Girls, played Seattle tough and that Lambs Defense is good. 

Girls lost close games vs Rams and GB back to back. Both teams at full strength

Both the Lambs and Girls have tough games while we have the bye. Houston/Atlanta but both aren't currently playing well. 

New Orleans a dark horse they have Buffalo

So wildly enough week 10 I think will tell me where we really stand in the NFC, so far I think we have had some really fortunate situations. 

3 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Bird's biggest win vs Giants week 3 and Panthers week 6 but close games, playing teams dealing with injuries (Odell/Kuechly)

Both the Lambs and Girls have tough games while we have the bye. Houston/Atlanta but both aren't currently playing well. 

So wildly enough week 10 I think will tell me where we really stand in the NFC, so far I think we have had some really fortunate situations. 

I see what you are saying but it's not like the Eagles are barely beating these teams. They have pretty well dominated each opponents since that Chargers game. Even that Carolina game was not as close as the score suggested. The Eagles D was a nightmare that night.

You are right. Week 11 vs Dallas, Week 13 vs Seattle and Week 14 vs Rams will tell us way more than the first 9 weeks have about this team.

4 hours ago, nlesthought said:

odell had like 3 touchdowns against us in that game how was he hurt?

Archived