Who Dey Gameday? Bengals @ Steelers Week 7 GDT

43M

7 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

It made perfect sense. You have the best HB in the NFL. They're playing the pass. A draw is a good play if Bell goes down. Even with Bell refusing to go down the reality is the refs screwed Tomlin on that one. Bell was down with no forward momentum at 00:07. They let him lay there for 4 more seconds before whistling it dead effectively giving no chance at a shot at the endzone which they would've had with 7 seconds on the clock.

Good in theory.  But with that much time on the clock, give me a shot at two pass plays all day, every day.  

1 minute ago, JLambert58 said:

Good in theory.  But with that much time on the clock, give me a shot at two pass plays all day, every day.  

Over the last 3 years I've learned not to trust this passing offense within the 5. Hell, our first TD was a result of Luck/AB being so good more than great playcalling or execution.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

At some point, Ben has to be held responsible for not changing plays at the line.   They sold out vs the run and we did exactly what they were lined up for.   Happens too much.  

Not saying you, but if Ben changes the play there and throws to AB then everyone says the two of them are being selfish or playing stupid.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

At some point, Ben has to be held responsible for not changing plays at the line.   They sold out vs the run and we did exactly what they were lined up for.   Happens too much.  

I'd just counter with this:

Watch how many of those plays he can't get out of they don't line up until 10-12 left on the playclock.  I swear sometimes that Haley get's the play in slow so that Ben can't audible into something else.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Over the last 3 years I've learned not to trust this passing offense within the 5. Hell, our first TD was a result of Luck/AB being so good more than great playcalling or execution.

Can't argue with that.  Was thinking how little faith that shows in the passing offense near the goal line.  

Archived