Are the Rams the best team in the NFC?

RamPackFan

8 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Id say any of the PHI, NO, MIN, ARZ, SEA or TEN games would be prime time worthy with the way we are playing this year. Now that is dependent on the other games on the slate that week. So lets take a look at our chances;

• Week 10 (vs Hou) - Already set, can be changed this close
  • Week 11 (@ MIN) - SNF is already Philly vs Dallas, they arent changing that game
  • Week 12 (vs NO) - GB@PIT, normally NBC would salivate over this, but the Packers are done already. We are hosting the Saints and probably the best game on the board Thanksgiving weekend. but they may just stay put, or may slip the DEN@OAK game in there
  • Week 13 (@ ARZ) - This the least likely to get flexed only after the SF game. But the fact that they already have PHI@SEA on the schedule. Plus there are probably 4 other better games to choose from, not getting this one.
  • Week 14 (vs PHI) - Really hurts that Philly plays SNF the week before. Unlikely they go back to back. Plus Fox probably protects this as their game of the week in the afternoon time slot. SNF has a rivalry game (BAL@PIT), they will stick with that.
  • Week 15 (@ SEA) - Another good option, especially if we are still only 1 game apart for the division. But they already have Dallas @ Oakland, could be 2 teams leading the Wild Card races.
  • Week 16 (@ TEN) - Christmas Eve, but the NBC game is scheduled for the 25th. Dont think anything is getting flexed here, although they would love to as its PIT@HOU
  • Week 17 (vs SF) - They usually go with a high impact game, and playing the Niners will not be that.

So our only real shot will be the New Orleans game. Lets hope we get that prime time shoot out.

How is Philly being on SNF the previous week going to stop the NFL from flexing what could be one of the biggest games of the year?

12 hours ago, jrry32 said:

How is Philly being on SNF the previous week going to stop the NFL from flexing what could be one of the biggest games of the year?

They try not to have the same teams on back to back, and that would also put the Eagles on Sunday Night 3/5 weeks. Plus its not only the NFLs choice, the networks also have a major say in these discussions. Fox and CBS can protect a certain amount of games. And I would imagine, now that they are looking into all the Flexing, that Fox holds on real tight to that game (already in the late afternoon time slot) as its game of the week. And with NBC already having their favorite rivalry to over expose, in Pittsburgh, I dont think they are going to throw a stink over that one like they will with the GB@PIT game that they no longer want anymore.

Just now, RamPackFan said:

yea, why? lol 

Didn't really watch much of the Vikings-Redskins game but I heard Keenum looked very good. He tossed 4 TDs. The Vikings won't be an easy win.

What about the Saints? Still don't see them as a threat.

I just don't understand your lack of respect for some of our upcoming opponents.

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

Didn't really watch much of the Vikings-Redskins game but I heard Keenum looked very good. He tossed 4 TDs. The Vikings won't be an easy win.

What about the Saints? Still don't see them as a threat.

I just don't understand your lack of respect for some of our upcoming opponents.

what do you want me to say, dude? I just don't percieve these teams as good as most people do. 

1 minute ago, RamPackFan said:

what do you want me to say, dude? I just don't percieve these teams as good as most people do. 

I'm not sure what more those teams need to do to prove to you that they are good. We all love the Rams right now and we've been playing great football but those teams are good as well and most certainly pose a threat.

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

I'm not sure what more those teams need to do to prove to you that they are good. We all love the Rams right now and we've been playing great football but those teams are good as well and most certainly pose a threat.

heck the way Savage is shredding us apart we won't win those games 

48 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

heck the way Savage is shredding us apart we won't win those games 

Savage isn’t shredding the Rams. He got away with possibly the Rams not picking him off 3 times (Tru drop and Robey-Coleman barely missed one and Tree pick 6 that was called back). He made a few plays, that td was a miscommunication by the rookie Johnson who let Ellington walk into the endzone. 

28 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Savage isn’t shredding the Rams. He got away with possibly the Rams not picking him off 3 times (Tru drop and Robey-Coleman barely missed one and Tree pick 6 that was called back). He made a few plays, that td was a miscommunication by the rookie Johnson who let Ellington walk into the endzone. 

I was being sarcastic....we were playing like crap in the beginning and you know it. sheesh

14 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We've got a ridiculously tough four-game stretch. Team is going to have to play its best football over the next four weeks. I'll say this though, we're not effing losing to Case Keenum.

Perhaps you'll be losing to Teddy instead. Keenum played wonderfully against the Redskins, minus two consecutive plays where he threw the ball to D.J. Swearinger.

This will be a huge game for both teams.  

Just now, vikingsrule said:

Perhaps you'll be losing to Teddy instead. Keenum played wonderfully against the Redskins, minus two consecutive plays where he threw the ball to D.J. Swearinger.

This will be a huge game for both teams.  

I hope y'all wait to play Teddy. We have a penchant for injuring QBs.

Archived