Are the Rams the best team in the NFC?

RamPackFan

20 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

NFL.com has us ranked #3! Legit! 

I honestly believe we are the best team overall,  thoughts?

It seems really weird that we are even asking this question. But it isnt crazy to think it. We have made some major leaps in one offseason, but lets also be honest with ourselves, the NFC has come crashing back down toward us as well.

I think its better to talk about "are we the most well rounded team in the NFC"? Because right now that is likely what will have the most success this season.

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

It seems really weird that we are even asking this question. But it isnt crazy to think it. We have made some major leaps in one offseason, but lets also be honest with ourselves, the NFC has come crashing back down toward us as well.

I think its better to talk about "are we the most well rounded team in the NFC"? Because right now that is likely what will have the most success this season.

It is really wierd to talk about us as being #1 overall, and by "overall" I do mean well-rounded. Offensively, Defensively and Special Teams I don't see another team put together better than us.  The exciting part of it all is that we are still one of the youngest teams in the NFL, so this is just the beginning of something very exciting! Also, I don't think we are firing on all cylindars yet and when we do......watch out!  It's still fairly new in the season and we still have a lot of growing to do and I believe we will only keep climbing that ceiling. Match us up with any team right now; KC, Pit, Philly, Sea, Det..... (on paper) and our potential is much greater, IMO. 

34 minutes ago, RamPackFan said:

NFL.com has us ranked #3! Legit! 

I honestly believe we are the best team overall,  thoughts?

I take those power rankings with a grain of salt. 3 is a little high for us. We're about in the 10 range.

23 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I take those power rankings with a grain of salt. 3 is a little high for us. We're about in the 10 range.

who do you think is better than us right now? Eagles? lol Seahawks? Atlanta? nah, we're the best dogg....NFC at least.  AFC, KC and Pittsburgh are legit...MAYBE New England just because it's NE.....I think we could beat these teams as well. 

34 minutes ago, Flounch said:

We will see sunday but the Cardinals are no jokes...

Nobody in our division is to be taken lightly I think.  AP is looking good and our run defense has struggled....if we lose and Seattle wins we go from 1st to 3rd just like that.  This is a must win for us. We can't allow those big runs anymore...other than that we held Fournette to 55 yards on 20 carries, so as long as we continue that and bring pressure to Palmer we should win this game.  I hope Tru can hold down Fitzgerald too, he's been playing awesome lately! 

We will find out. We play Philly later in the season. We also play the Vikings too. I think we can beat any team in football because our defense can be dominant, special teams is elite, and the Rams are (4-0) when they score 21pts or more. They lead in NFL in scoring offense and on the road they are (3-0) averaging 34.3pts. 

People hestitate to say the Rams are the best team in the NFC but they are (4-2) in which the two losses came against a Washington where the Rams tied the game at 20-20 but actually was marching to go up 24-20 if Woods didn’t commit two big penalties to kill that drive. Still the Rams had a chance down 27-20 to tie the game. We all know Goff threw that interception starring down Kupp. The other loss was to Seattle which the Rams outplayed them but unlucky breaks happened like the Gurley fumble, Johnson nearly had a pick 6 but was tackled by Wilson and of course Kupp dropping the wouldve been game-winning td pass. So the Rams losses they were right there with a chance to win against two good teams. 

The Rams are certainly for real and again we will find out as the season goes on if the Rams are the best team in the NFC but they are one of the best teams in the NFC. I feel like they are the best team in the NFC West as we speak.

1 hour ago, RamPackFan said:

who do you think is better than us right now? Eagles? lol Seahawks? Atlanta? nah, we're the best dogg....NFC at least.  AFC, KC and Pittsburgh are legit...MAYBE New England just because it's NE.....I think we could beat these teams as well. 

LOL yeah...MAAYBE New England is better than us. just maybe. 

2 hours ago, RamPackFan said:

Still hard to tell at this point. I love where the team is at right now and where we're going, don't get me wrong. Just not sold we're a top 3 team.

Plus, it's one guy's rankings. The majority have us in the 8-12 range, which is more realistic.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Heck no.. We're too inconsistent on offense to have a chance.. Eagles are the best team but they lack a run game and we still don't know what Wentz has to offer.. But their front 7 is insanely great. 

Our QB is just as good..arguably. Gurely runs circles around Blount...our WR's are waaaay better - Our offense is better than Philly. I haven't seen a "consistant" team as of yet to be honest so why can't we be in the same conversation as them especially when we are talking about having one of the top scoring offenses in the NFL as well as one of the top defenses and special teams. We have so much more potential than Philly it's not even funny. 

Archived