Browns sign LB Anthony Walker

Blackstar12

4 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

He wasn’t going to return to Indy because Bobby Okereke basically supplanted him as the starting MLB.

Good run defender, pass coverage isn’t great 

The Browns for the 20th consecutive year have gone the 'eff it just throw whoever out there they will be fine' with their LB group.

Seems like a good move. As much as I hate all division teams not named the Steelers, beating up on scrubs named Cleveland got real old. Cleveland has finally made good decisions and we saw it pay dividends in the playoffs for them. Some have commented about a changing of the guard. Well, there's always been that in the AFCN, mostly between Baltimore and Pittsburgh.  The same team never stays on top for long. Cleveland is finally joining the party. 

26 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Seems like a good move. As much as I hate all division teams not named the Steelers, beating up on scrubs named Cleveland got real old. Cleveland has finally made good decisions and we saw it pay dividends in the playoffs for them. Some have commented about a changing of the guard. Well, there's always been that in the AFCN, mostly between Baltimore and Pittsburgh.  The same team never stays on top for long. Cleveland is finally joining the party. 

The Office Sarcasm GIF

• Like 2

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Browns haven't won the division in over 30 years, we are due. I mean, the Titans have won our division since the Browns have, also the Oilers twice. Jaguars twice also. The Bengals have even won it 5 times in that span.

But yeah, It's been about 25 years since a team has won the division more than twice in a row and only the 70's and 90's Steelers and 80's Browns have ever done it.

• Like 1