Eagles Sign S Anthony Harris (Min); 1 yr deal

DeSean Jackson

46 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

BLG just turning everyone associated with BGN into a miserable pessimistic hack:  "Limited player"

I trust Solak’s tape evals. He’s never hot take-y. That’s probably a fair evaluation. Harris was a udfa so his physical gifts are not elite but his eyes and football IQ are what made him so good over the last few years 

59 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I trust Solak’s tape evals. He’s never hot take-y. That’s probably a fair evaluation. Harris was a udfa so his physical gifts are not elite but his eyes and football IQ are what made him so good over the last few years 

I agree but limited player makes him seem like a mediocre player in my eyes.

18 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

BLG just turning everyone associated with BGN into a miserable pessimistic hack:  "Limited player"

I can´t stand BLG anymore, not for being pessimistic but for turning into a hack and acting all like the mainstream media pushing narratives and having a common front.

But Solak´s evaluation of the player seems spot on, he is a limited/mediocre player no doubt. But BLG´s assesment of the signing on Sunday´s podcast was terrible, the guy is unbearable now. 

17 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I can´t stand BLG anymore, not for being pessimistic but for turning into a hack and acting all like the mainstream media pushing narratives and having a common front.

But Solak´s evaluation of the player seems spot on, he is a limited/mediocre player no doubt. But BLG´s assesment of the signing on Sunday´s podcast was terrible, the guy is unbearable now. 

Solak is the only reason I subscribe to that feed anymore. Kempski is pretty solid, but year BLG is....not....great.

I'd rather listen to those Eagles' insiders shows with like reporters that really have sources and get get inside info on what is going on

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Solak is the only reason I subscribe to that feed anymore. Kempski is pretty solid, but year BLG is....not....great.

I'd rather listen to those Eagles' insiders shows with like reporters that really have sources and get get inside info on what is going on

I´m on the same boat, this 2020 season sent that Feed to the toilet with Kist only half in and now that he´s completely gone only Solak´s show is the only good one, well and the Babes on broad are not bad. 

Do you recommend another feed that´s better? 

7 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I´m on the same boat, this 2020 season sent that Feed to the toilet with Kist only half in and now that he´s completely gone only Solak´s show is the only good one, well and the Babes on broad are not bad. 

I like the locker room show that has BLG, Clancy, and a guest like Maddi or somebody else. I mainly subscribe for Kempski and Solak. Kist was a big loss.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Inside the Birds with Adam Caplan and Geoff Mosher is my favorite. They are completely objective and pretty entertaining. They also have shows with former Eagles' which are fun. In the offseason they have one with Jason Avant and Quinton Mikal and during the season they have one with Tra Thomas, Todd Herremans and Jamaal Jackson

EagleEye Podcast ad Birds' Eye View are also pretty decent 

If you want draft content and also like Solak, Locked On NFL Draft is really good. That is probably my favorite football podcast in general

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Inside the Birds, it can be a slog with how Caplan goes on stories. But they are well sourced. Mikell and Avant have a show there that has some good player experience stuff. And they are starting up a draft show next week with Greg Cosell.

Birds with Friends (The Athletic), if you are looking for blind positivity maybe not your thing. But it’s a good mix of news and jokiness from actual reporters.

Eagle Eye (NBC Sports), Rueben Frank and Dave Zangaro. It’s fine for some Eagles background noise. Not as well sourced as ITB and not nearly as fun as BWF. But they are reporters so you get some stories beyond the fan blogging that a lot of BGN is.

• Like 1

I subscribe to ITB, No Huddle Show, Locked on NFL draft (it's Solak's show), Draft Dudes (TDN guys), BWF, Locked On Eagles podcast, Eagle Eye, BGN. I'm still subbed to Go Birds radio but no idea what happened to them, they last recorded on October 24th. ITB does football at 4 with 97.3FM South Jersey every weekday so I youtube that.

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Inside the Birds with Adam Caplan and Geoff Mosher is my favorite. They are completely objective and pretty entertaining. They also have shows with former Eagles' which are fun. In the offseason they have one with Jason Avant and Quinton Mikal and during the season they have one with Tra Thomas, Todd Herremans and Jamaal Jackson

EagleEye Podcast ad Birds' Eye View are also pretty decent 

If you want draft content and also like Solak, Locked On NFL Draft is really good. That is probably my favorite football podcast in general

Only negative with Inside the Birds is how long it takes them to get into it sometimes. You can see the pain on Geoff’s face when Caplan goes into the 3rd+ story or recap.

Caplan has gotten slightly better at not talking down to the audience so much. “Listen folks..”

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I subscribe to ITB, No Huddle Show, Locked on NFL draft (it's Solak's show), Draft Dudes (TDN guys), BWF, Locked On Eagles podcast, Eagle Eye, BGN. I'm still subbed to Go Birds radio but no idea what happened to them, they last recorded on October 24th. ITB does football at 4 with 97.3FM South Jersey every weekday so I youtube that.

ESP is what happened to them. Jeez, that guy is the literal worst. Hit that big unsubscribed button on that one

I also unsubscribed to the Locked on Eagles. Those guys just ain't it.