FFMD 2021 mock - draft complete. Judge? - UFA starts at 10am

Cbrunn

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

I think Cleveland is going to be a better OG than Hill will be an OC.  In fact, I'd either go Cleveland or Mond then come back around and snag Menet later.

Love Cleveland, and think he will be there later if we still want him.  He is just a G, so that makes him 'less' valuable.

DB/LB have to the next two picks.

1 hour ago, kurgan said:

Love Cleveland, and think he will be there later if we still want him.  He is just a G, so that makes him 'less' valuable.

DB/LB have to the next two picks.

If our interior line was Dotson - Hill - Cleveland in two years? Throw Banner in at one of the OT spots? Baby, you got yourself a stew goin. That’s a smash mouth line.

Some noteable names still left , I'll update as guys are picked ... Please feel free to list some names I may have missed

RB - Michael Carter 

Wr - Tamorrion Terry, Ihmir Smith-Marsette 

TE - Hunter Long, Kenny Yeboah 

IOL - Deonte Brown , David moore, Kendrick Green 

Dline - Khyiris Tonga, Marvin Wilson,

edge - Elerson Smith , Jordan Smith 

lb - Monty Rice 

CB - Kary Vincent Jr , tre brown (special teams ace too) , trill williams 

S - Talanoa Hufanga , Divine Deablo, Paris Ford (do you trust the pro day #s or the tape?) , James wiggins

Edited by Cbrunn

Moore will be a good pick.  Tonga or Brown on the Dline if you are looking for a 2 gap NT

Jordon Smith is decent.  i would recommend Williams Bradley-King if he is available.

Vincent Jr is a pure Man2man slot corner.  Not good in zones. I would have a hard time justifying St-Juste as a Cb that has never made an interception.  Trill Williams is one I would get.

13 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Got to admit. Not a fan of this Hill pick. Anywho, Vincent with the next pick. I know he’s a M2M a lot but they showed a higher willingness of doing that lately. 

Seems like hill value is all over the place , I think he's a solid end of day 2 prospect

Big kid with C or Guard versatility and I'm pretty sure he's only going to be 20 or 21 on draft day 

Steelers depot draft profile ended with I think a late day 2 grade on him 

Who would of you targeted instead?

13 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Seems like hill value is all over the place , I think he's a solid end of day 2 prospect

Big kid with C or Guard versatility and I'm pretty sure he's only going to be 20 or 21 on draft day 

Steelers depot draft profile ended with I think a late day 2 grade on him 

Who would of you targeted instead?

Cleveland. Like I said, I think Cleveland has a better chance of being the better of the two. I don’t hate the Hill pick, but at 55 I think he wasn’t as good of value because Menet could be had in rounds 4/5 and I don’t see the difference at that big.