2021 FFMD War Room- New York Jets(5.155 Tamorrion Terry, WR)

KingOfNewYork

56 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I wanna work on a big board and have it ready by the end of the week. But lets take the night off and come back tomorrow and work on it the 1st 20 players. 

Send it via IM to KONY. To do that, tap on KONY’s name in any post. Under his name and picture, you will see an envelope. Tap that. Then type out your email. We will need this list by Thursday afternoon.

Gracias,

The Loyal Minion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xrade said:

Send it via IM to KONY. To do that, tap on KONY’s name in any post. Under his name and picture, you will see an envelope. Tap that. Then type out your email. We will need this list by Thursday afternoon.

Gracias,

The Loyal Minion

GrandOfficialAfricanmolesnake-size_restr

Email?

The thing that drew me to this site was the FFMD. I don’t follow college football or have the time to really contribute, but I really enjoy following along with the process and decision making.  I wish there was a way to control the people able to view a topic so folks like me could still follow along. It seems the honor system doesn’t work and not much is available on the tread to really follow along with. 

Best of luck with the draft.  

Former 4th round pick and Stanford standout has had a tough start to his NFL career not playing a snap yet. Due to his injury to start his career he was on the IR all 2019 and then in 2020 he also did not play but under the circumstances I can let that slide. A 6th round pick is a flyer in itself and I felt like why not take one on a talented guy like Love who can step in the running back rotation and give us a spark. Should it not work out, well its a 6th round pick but we've added a great talent to a depleted position.