2021 FFMD War Room- New York Jets(5.155 Tamorrion Terry, WR)

KingOfNewYork

Unless there’s a player at a position of need there y’all have far ahead of a guard, or the interior lineman are reaches, have to go OL. It’ll protect Zach and help run the game.

Keep going value at positions of need. If it’s close than OL.

Edited by SDotNova

30 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Who’s big board is being used in the main thread? Was that downloaded from some site or is that the FF community ranking?

4 of us ranked players and then I built two boards. 1 factoring BPA+value+rankings and the other factoring Need+value+rankings

That's how we chose Rousseau at #23

51 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Who’s big board is being used in the main thread? Was that downloaded from some site or is that the FF community ranking?

The big board on the original topic I think was some old spreadsheet that someone found on a site. The scoring system they have on there is a joke so I think it was done months ago. 

11 minutes ago, xenajets said:

The big board on the original topic I think was some old spreadsheet that someone found on a site. The scoring system they have on there is a joke so I think it was done months ago. 

Got it.

Good thing KoNY and others built their own thing.