2021 FFMD War Room- New York Jets(5.155 Tamorrion Terry, WR)

KingOfNewYork

4 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

We have traded Sam Darnold to the Carolina Panthers for a 3rd round pick(73rd overall). We wish Sam all the best going forward and are thankful for his efforts to help our team succeed. 

Hope the trade market is hotter in real life but you got a decent return and I’d rather have the pick now than waiting for someone to be on the clock and then find out they don’t want him and our draft strategy is screwed. 

• Like 1

When our pick at 34 comes around, we may have a choice of Campbell and Stokes at CB or  a good OG. I am asking now so we can hear the most opinions from you guys.  Keep in mind, the chances of getting an even moderately good CB will be well diminished by pick 66. There may be a few more choices at OG. 

35 minutes ago, xrade said:

When our pick at 34 comes around, we may have a choice of Campbell and Stokes at CB or  a good OG. I am asking now so we can hear the most opinions from you guys.  Keep in mind, the chances of getting an even moderately good CB will be well diminished by pick 66. There may be a few more choices at OG. 

OG, RB (if Harris or Etienne are there), CB or WR (if someone too good to pass up is there like Marshall).