49ers signed Tavon Wilson

NcFinest9erFan

Rock solid signing. Knowing our luck, he's going to become the complete opposite of what he was, injury free, and he's going to get a jones fracture in training camp then break his **** slipping on his own pee after waking up and relieving himself at 3:00am in the morning. 

2 hours ago, GW21 said:

What I'm hoping this means is that we see less Marcell Harris on defense. 

To be a little more specific on this - I'm hoping this means we'll see less of Harris in a deep zone role and more of him as a box defender. The closer to the LoS he is, the more his traits are of use.

7 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

To be a little more specific on this - I'm hoping this means we'll see less of Harris in a deep zone role and more of him as a box defender. The closer to the LoS he is, the more his traits are of use.

He was pretty decent late last year when he played more of that moneybacker role. He can't be trusted on the back-end but as long as he has people behind him he is pretty decent.

4 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

He was pretty decent late last year when he played more of that moneybacker role. He can't be trusted on the back-end but as long as he has people behind him he is pretty decent.

Exactly. When he's moving forward, he's generally decent. When he's moving backward, he's a goner. The further he gets away from the LoS, he becomes more of a liability.

Edited by NinerNation21

6 hours ago, Justone2 said:

My problem with Harris in the past was that he has less than zero ball skills, and takes bad angles at times. But other than that he's a decent player. But not enough to lock him onto the roster.