? Week Seven: Bucs (2-3) @ Bills (3-2)

deuces22wild

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Jameis and the offense taking a half off a game is part of the problem

no pass rush and sh*tty corners are the other problem

Why is That?  The Bills were converting over 80% on third down.  Kind of hard to get the offense in a groove, when they only get the ball after the kickoff.  The defense is the number one problem, without a very close second.

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I read how Jameis sucks and he is the problem.  With even an average defense the record is so much different.   They are giving up over 400 yards a game, that is THE problem. 

When is MIKE SMITH held accountable?

Just now, ravishingone said:

Why is That?  The Bills were converting over 80% on third down.  Kind of hard to get the offense in a groove, when they only get the ball after the kickoff.  The defense is the number one problem, without a very close second.

hey man, ive been saying all year how we have terrible corner play and not a single DE who can get to the QB

but the offense not being able to get TDs  in the redzone is hindering the team just as much , not to mention any defense is going to look bad when they are out there all day

Just now, TB Doug22 said:

Any idea why we never gave Murray a chance at that 55 yarder in the first half? We punted twice? In the Bills half today. Can't do that with this defence.

Anger almost always puts it inside the five in those situations. Can't really fault the playcall there. If Murray misses a tough FG like that, we start the whole "KILL THE KICKER!!!" conversation all over again.

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

hey man, ive been saying all year how we have terrible corner play and not a single DE who can get to the QB

but the offense not being able to get TDs  in the redzone is hindering the team just as much , not to mention any defense is going to look bad when they are out there all day

I disagree  your expecting the offense to get into a rhythm when the defense is giving up over a 170 on the ground and over 60% on 3rf down for the game is inexcusable.  27 points needs to be enough.  At least don't give up the tie in 3 plays.  We are just not going to agree on this one.  I've seen plenty of bad Bucs defense in my time, this is Creamsicle pretty Dungy days bad, and that is unacceptable. 

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

We dominated TOP. It was 33:10 us, 26:50 them. Can't use that excuse this time.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Anger almost always puts it inside the five in those situations. Can't really fault the playcall there. If Murray misses a tough FG like that, we start the whole "KILL THE KICKER!!!" conversation all over again.

Agree but it was after he hit a 50 yarder. Would of given it a go still.

Look Robert McClain used to play for Smith in Atlanta.  Any coincidence. They wait to game 6 to move Hargreaves and guess what he was okay today.  I read Mike Smith in a press conference how he gives his CB freedom to play off coverage.  They gave up a 170 on the ground today, and QBS are completing 70% coming into the game today.  No Mike Smith is the problem.  14 out of 22 games this defense has been garbage, a disturbing trend.

Archived