? Week Seven: Bucs (2-3) @ Bills (3-2)

deuces22wild

For real tho. Screw this team. Stupid coaching. Poor start that puts you behind. 32nd ranked defense. 3 turnovers. They deserve to lose. I predicted it. I've watched this crap for 17 years. Same story. Our only hope is that our division beats up on each other.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I'm not excusing the defense. They're awful. But at that moment, we had a chance to win and Hump literally dropped the ball.

Oh the blame is equally on him, but for the Bills to run a sweep out of gun, and for the runner to get 11 yards off that was just devastating.

Or the fact that when we went up by a TD, our defense let them march down the field in about 1 minute to score a TD of their own.

Just now, Calibucsfan said:

Oh the blame is equally on him, but for the Bills to run a sweep out of gun, and for the runner to get 11 yards off that was just devastating.

Or the fact that when we went up by a TD, our defense let them march down the field in about 1 minute to score a TD of their own.

No. They didn't march. It took one play. icon_lol.gif

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm not excusing the defense. They're awful. But at that moment, we had a chance to win and Hump literally dropped the ball.

I read how Jameis sucks and he is the problem.  With even an average defense the record is so much different.   They are giving up over 400 yards a game, that is THE problem. 

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I read how Jameis sucks and he is the problem.  With even an average defense the record is so much different.   They are giving up over 400 yards a game, that is THE problem. 

Jameis and the offense taking a half off a game is part of the problem

no pass rush and sh*tty corners are the other problem

Just now, ravishingone said:

I agree. But we had a chance to win in spite of how awful they were today. 

It's just nearly impossible to win games when your defense is so bad. Brees is amazing, doing it every year.

Archived