FFMD II 2021 - Detroit Lions War Room (Part 2)

TL-TwoWinsAway

6 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

There are 4 players I still have rated above the rest. 1 we’ve discussed a lot. When do we start discussing possibly moving up?

Outstanding. We can absolutely start that discussion now. 

For reference:

Pick 3.38 (#101 - 96) - Sunday, April 4 - 8:40 PM
Pick 4.7 (#112 - 70) - Monday, April 5 - 2:40 PM
Pick 5.9 (#153 - 28.6) - Wednesday, April 7 - 5:20 PM

Do you have access to the new google doc? If so, can you throw their numbers out there? (This is the time where I start "scouting" to try and catch up on prospects.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

I've included a "guys I like" with a K84 set up beside a bunch of names. 

#1 - Addresses a key need on our roster

#9 - Would allow our Cajun to play at his preferred position and we'd (ideally) kill two birds with one stone

#18 - I would go in order of 18, 16, 5 but I could be happy with any of these guys. I feel this is a position that we really need to hit

#39 - Is one of my favourite prospects. Fulfills a key need and reminds me a lot of a former LSU Tiger and a familiar Golden Domer. I believe he has the versatility to play in multiple spots

#37, #54 - Athletic guys with potential to develop. 37 seems a bit more plug and play but will still need some time to develop. 54 seems to be a bit more of a project but I get at little bit of a "Waco Bear in Gotham City" vibe. 

#116 - Would be ranked much higher if it was not for injury questions. Could be a really good value and give us some roster versatility (along with the ability to trade 1-2 guys). 

21 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I've included a "guys I like" with a K84 set up beside a bunch of names. 

#1 - Addresses a key need on our roster

#9 - Would allow our Cajun to play at his preferred position and we'd (ideally) kill two birds with one stone

#18 - I would go in order of 18, 16, 5 but I could be happy with any of these guys. I feel this is a position that we really need to hit

#39 - Is one of my favourite prospects. Fulfills a key need and reminds me a lot of a former LSU Tiger and a familiar Golden Domer. I believe he has the versatility to play in multiple spots

#37, #54 - Athletic guys with potential to develop. 37 seems a bit more plug and play but will still need some time to develop. 54 seems to be a bit more of a project but I get at little bit of a "Waco Bear in Gotham City" vibe. 

#116 - Would be ranked much higher if it was not for injury questions. Could be a really good value and give us some roster versatility (along with the ability to trade 1-2 guys). 

Fantastic list. Like the K84's. Makes it easy.