Ravens 2021 Draft Thread [No Spoilers]

drd23

Just now, coordinator0 said:

I was under the impression that Smith has regressed quite a bit. LVE and Parsons should both be on the field for basically 100% of the snaps. I think there's value in that.

Smith wasn't good last year but he's owed a fair bit of money.  Add in the presence of LVE and the fact that off-ball LB is the least valuable position on the defense and taking Parsons at 12 is curious to me

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Smith wasn't good last year but he's owed a fair bit of money.  Add in the presence of LVE and the fact that off-ball LB is the least valuable position on the defense and taking Parsons at 12 is curious to me

I admit I have a more skewed view of positional value than most when it comes to off-ball LB. 

1 minute ago, drd23 said:

I wonder if its AVT to try to build up some protection for Wilson?

That could make sense. I never watched his tape so I’m not sure how good he is. But considering Slater is off the board. Grabbing OL would make sense. I figured helping out the QB would make sense. But I couldn’t think of who would be BPA on offense. AVT makes sense, for sure.

Now they’ve got bookend OTs with AVT and the stud they got last season from Louisville.