Top Player for day 2 and 3

3 minutes ago, 4209 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/nfl-draft-2021-best-available-players-entering-day-2-include-jeremiah-owusu-koramoah-javonte-williams/

Here are the best players that will be available at the start of Day 2 of the 2021 NFL Draft.

Honestly I'd be down with just about any position but a running back in the 2nd round.  Personally I'd like to hold off on QB too but I'd understand why they did it.  Ideally we take a WR, TE or FS.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4209 said:

Deep draft for OL prospects. May have pass on them. Now if Moehrig is still there at 51 guys  well you have think about him at 51. Excellent around safety. But he should be gone by our time to pick.

Considering need (FS vs SS), would you really draft Moehrig over Holland?  

Pat Freiermuth is who I want but he’ll be long gone. JOK I’d love but if they passed in the first I think he’s not a fit for them. Moehrig would be a great pick up and Collins would slide in with Davis and Holcomb. I don’t want an OL and I’d rather not pick a QB. 

I guess I’ll have to look at all the draft prospects to see which one has great character and comes from a military background to figure out who they’ll pick. 

5 hours ago, offbyone said:

Considering need (FS vs SS), would you really draft Moehrig over Holland?  

Yes I would but really would like Grant b/c Moehrig will be off the table. Grant intrigues be alot. Holland is okay but I like Grant better. Each to his own. Just hope these Boys miss out on Moehrig. This draft is thin when it comes to top of the line safeties and TE's.