Round 3: Pick 85; Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

A few years back there was an opinion (general consensus?) that the Packers weren't a top team athletically. Overall they were slow.

Now, I cant say how much RAS data was used to build those rosters but I can say we've heard far more RAS data in recent years. Whether Gute is relying on it more than Ted in his actual selections.....dont know.....but it's certainly being reported more widely.

We have 3 DB's who are legit below 4.4 forty guys. I'd say our defense stacks up athletically with anybody in the league. Our offense isn't too shabby either. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

We have 3 DB's who are legit below 4.4 forty guys. I'd say our defense stacks up athletically with anybody in the league. Our offense isn't too shabby either. 

Now....maybe so. Then.....that wasnt the consensus thinking.

On 8/30/2021 at 12:17 PM, Old Guy said:

Actually, that number is 4. Stokes at 4.2, Amos ran a 4.39, Jaire at a 4.38, and Savage with a 4.36.