96th Overall Pick: Ronnie Perkins - DE - Oklahoma

Deadpulse

19 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I don't know the player from Adam however I'm concerned that BB still using the same method picking players and not listening to his scouts. My reason is not the players but schools.

He is listening to scouts lol.

34 minutes ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Perkins and Uche coming off the edge 👀

I think one of them gets a starting spot. I know KvN is also there now but both of them are explosive which is what we are lacking. Wino is the perfect rotational piece so I'm good with getting more talent there

18 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Tom curran thinks this puts pressure on Wino, who will be fighting for his job

I think it depends how some of the players are viewed as. If Perkins, Uche, Judon and Jennings are all viewed as OLBs, I don't know if you can justify having 5 on the 53. I think 1 or 2 will be viewed as DE though. Wino might have to excel more on ST though to have more value

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Tom curran thinks this puts pressure on Wino, who will be fighting for his job

I think Chase will become a more versatile player and play multiple LB spots. He will be more than just an edge player next year IMO. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

Bill seemed to give Wino the cold shoulder last year. I wonder if he is unhappy with him.

Not true. He played a majority of defensive snaps last year. There were a handful of games when he played less, but through the second half of the season he averaged like 70%.