4th round pick - DE Rashad Weaver from Pitt

deeluxx3

57 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

PK reported that he spoke w/ two scouts from two teams and one was aware of the allegations.

Whatever happens from this point forward .... from a character standpoint, something we preach, Wilson/Weaver just two huge whiffs. Can't keep blaming Zoom calls for the reason we're making mistakes in the draft

i'd say we can add kevin dodd to that list- not that he's a bad dude like wilson or like weaver appears to be, but clearly didn't have a passion for the game. not sure how three complete and total character whiffs in 6 years compares with the rest of the league, but it seems pretty bad, especially since it's trending in the wrong direction.

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

PK reported that he spoke w/ two scouts from two teams and one was aware of the allegations.

Whatever happens from this point forward .... from a character standpoint, something we preach, Wilson/Weaver just two huge whiffs. Can't keep blaming Zoom calls for the reason we're making mistakes in the draft

Yea I saw that too. If that's true I would seriously question Robinsons ability to be diligent in his scouting, especially after last years debacle. You can't just piss away a 1st and a 4th and not hold people accountable. We pay for this as fans. Especially when we are in a position to be legitimate contenders. This to me just sounds like flat out laziness at this point. Get it together, these seem like mistakes that should absolutely not be made in this day and age. It hasn't even been 2 days and the excitement of maybe recouping from last years garbage draft has already been pooped on by this news. 

23 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'd say we can add kevin dodd to that list- not that he's a bad dude like wilson or like weaver appears to be, but clearly didn't have a passion for the game. not sure how three complete and total character whiffs in 6 years compares with the rest of the league, but it seems pretty bad, especially since it's trending in the wrong direction.

He has done WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more good than bad. He is picking good talented players (1st Rounders, even if they resign them). Picking more contributors and players than not.

But yep, the last 2 drafts are a bad trend. It really puts a lot a doubt in his ability.