orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

think we're gonna get hartenstein today... hope it's a multi-year deal. really like him a ton. was hoping we were gonna use the cap on 1-year declining vet types and tank hard as **** next year. so a bummer in that regard. hart a pretty big upgrade over bamba and fits this roster pretty beautifully. hoping for something like 3/24 

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Depends on how much improvement the young guys make. 

I’m thinking about 30 wins if everyone stays healthy.

An 8 win improvement? I'm not seeing it. I'd peg you guys at topping out at, maybe, 27. Five games is reasonable assuming Banchero brings a few of his own and the health and development brings the other two or three.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

An 8 win improvement? I'm not seeing it. I'd peg you guys at topping out at, maybe, 27. Five games is reasonable assuming Banchero brings a few of his own and the health and development brings the other two or three.

I think the addition of Paolo, Fultz not being on a minutes restriction, JI’s impact defensively (assuming he is healthy) and not blatantly tanking, can get us to 30. The lineups Mos had finishing games late last season was horrendously bad. It was obvious they didn’t care about winning (which is smart IMO). 

The young guys seem to have pretty good chemistry which is a good thing. 

With two first round picks in 2023, if we don’t land #1 again, I would have to imagine SG will be our highest priority. Any good ones slated to be picked in top 5?

markelle fultz | cole anthony | devin cannady
gary harris | jalen suggs | terrence ross | rj hampton
franz wagner | caleb houstan | admiral schofield 
paolo banchero | jonathan isaac | chuma okeke
wendell carter jr. | mo bamba | moritz wagner

admiral 2-ways... maybe cannady too. so that's 14 w/ them as two ways. 

only things i think we might do is trade terrence ross/rj hampton... use the 10.5m MLE on another long body 3 to fill a role and gain another trade piece 

up to 17 now... you can carry 15 plus 3 2-ways right? summer league battle for last spot 

markelle fultz | cole anthony | devin cannady
gary harris | jalen suggs | terrence ross | rj hampton
franz wagner | chuma okeke | caleb houstan | admiral schofield 
paolo banchero | jonathan isaac | moritz wagner
wendell carter jr. | mo bamba | bol bol