orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

The magic depth chart confuses me with Fultz and Isaac. What position do you guys need most?

That's the issue for them right now they have solid young lottery picks all throughout the roster but can still upgrade at any spot. 

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

Congratulations on the pick. This draft is way better than people are giving it credit for.  

The magic depth chart confuses me with Fultz and Isaac. What position do you guys need most?

you can mock us any position. we just need something to build around. 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

After Mobley's rookie season and considering Bamba is entering RFA I think Chet will be the pick. Plus it doesn't hurt that Chet/Suggs are best friends.

11 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

If that’s the case I think you gotta go Paolo or Jabari. 

Go get a scorer don’t miss your opportunity to get a stud wing player. They’re too hard to get. You can find a big man later. Don’t draft Chet. For your franchises sake don’t overthink this. 

get someone who can score. 

• Like 1

for some reason, I want the magic to be a force in the league. Maybe because of small market, logo, history

draft Chet and this is the depth chart 

Starters:

Center:  Carter- he's a very good starting center, who just turned 23. You guys stole him in that trade (6'11)

Power Forward: Chet- he starts day 1, and is franchise piece. While he is 7'0 I think he can slide in as a big forward. You need strength, defensive anchor and Chet would come in and focus on being the 1 option 

Small Forward: Wagner-you guys landed a steal and he looks to locked In starter for the rest of the decade. Wagner is big too at 6'10. He's a good starting who has a ceiling to be much more 

Shooting Guard: Suggs I think you just start Suggs develop him as the captain. He didn't light the world on fire, but he flashed as a rookie. Former high school teammates with Chet. 

Point Guard: Cole Anthony- the guy is an exciting player. Another steal who can do it all  

Bench 

Center: Wagner- Mortiz can be a stretch 5 or sign a vet 

PF- Okeke/Isaac- Issac is the big X factor. Can he come back? I really liked him before all his injuries. Okeke is there just in case 

SF- Terrence Ross- every team needs a vet. Ross is a good rotation player and can shoot 

SG- RJ Hampton/G Harris- I think Hampton can make that jump to be a solid rotation player. Harris is on his last legs 

PG- Fultz- He would be a 6th man, who could be a scoring machine. Maybe could put it together 

your team is looking really good 

Edited by Humble_Beast

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah it seems like the draft really starts at #4, I'd guess that Sacramento looks to move the pick and that the Blazers also look to move #7 if they can. 

i'm not buying it unfortunately. i still have a bad feeling these guys are gonna grab chet