2022 NFL Draft Thread

Nick_gb

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Not a fan of using a 1st on a guy that the scheme opens up.....London is unfortunately probably higher on the board than I'd like due to his size, but give me Wilson, Olave, Williams, Burks or Pickens over him. He's a guy I'd happily take at 53, who won't be at 53 so not someone I want.

This ^ in a nutshell.

I was thinking this: "London is unfortunately probably higher on the board than I'd like due to his size" while watching videos of the guy - but wondering if there might be more naturally explosive WRs available.

16 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Not a fan of using a 1st on a guy that the scheme opens up. Like a basketball player that needs screens to get his shot and can't create one off the dribble. 

London is unfortunately probably higher on the board than I'd like due to his size, but give me Wilson, Olave, Williams, Burks or Pickens over him. He's a guy I'd happily take at 53, who won't be at 53 so not someone I want.

Think you might want to revisit some tape of his if you think he's scheme dependent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So is Jameson. Would be real interesting to see if Gute would take him knowing it's going to be a while before he's back. 

Legitimately asking, has Gute really had the opportunity to draft a player early with significant medical concerns?

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So is Jameson. Would be real interesting to see if Gute would take him knowing it's going to be a while before he's back. 

Jameson @22 - London @ 28.

I'm done. Let me know when it's over :)