2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Derek Carr folded against USC in the Holiday Bowl which is why he wasn't a first round pick.

πŸ€”he tried to Brett Favre it, he was playing hurt. Fresno also had to fight off injury and the team wasn't deep. USC was alot more talented. Fresno State overachieved that year, kinda reminds me of this team.

Edited by Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

What about Howell makes him a great prospect? He's a less accurate, more mobile Baker Mayfield Jr. If he went to UNC, Alabama, or LV Community College that wouldn't change anything, lol. Only if his mommy and daddy were different people my son, some day I'll teach you about the birds and bees.

Right, so you are a firm believer in the deeply flawed logic that a QB does not benefit/get hampered by a supporting cast. Got it πŸ‘

Bryce Young should transfer to New Mexico and singlehandedly give them their first ever national championship just by virtue of showing up. πŸ™„

• Like 1

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Right, so you are a firm believer in the deeply flawed logic that a QB does not benefit/get hampered by a supporting cast. Got it πŸ‘

Bryce Young should transfer to New Mexico and singlehandedly give them their first ever national championship just by virtue of showing up. πŸ™„

Of course a QB benefits from having an elite supporting cast. But having a great supporting cast does not make you a great prospect, being good at football makes you a good prospect.

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

To be honest I don’t even care of Jamison Williams tore ACL I will still draftΒ him in the first round especially whereΒ we’re about to be picking. That’s literally the type of receiver we need.Β 

Could. Not. Agree. More.

Jeffrey Simmons has been doing pretty well in Nashville. Β And he missed his full first year. Williams has a legitimate shot at playing. Β 

1 minute ago, Totty said:

Could. Not. Agree. More.

Jeffrey Simmons has been doing pretty well in Nashville. Β And he missed his full first year. Williams has a legitimate shot at playing.Β Β 

Very much like Jeffrey Simmons, the way we have to look at it is if he didn't tear his ACL he would've probably been a top 10 pack so we have to take it advantage of it. Who cares if he misses the OTA's just kind of slowly work him in.Β 

9 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Very much like Jeffrey Simmons, the way we have to look at it is if he didn't tear his ACL he would've probably been a top 10 pack so we have to take it advantage of it. Who cares if he misses the OTA's just kind of slowly work him in.Β 

Yeah. Β I always say I am no scout... But he passes my eye test. Β