2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I still can't get over you stating that Mike Williams is one of the best WR's in the NFL.  I have no idea what to say about that other that I hope you're heavily intoxicated LOL 

mike williams is a very good deep threat. prob doesnt crack top 15 though

6 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

If Mayock had picked those guys if they were available no one would blame him--they were consensus top 15 picks. Plus, they've both been hurt virtually all year so we don't know if they're "busts." Terrell struggled his first year, too.

If you can't stay healthy and make an impact, you're a bust.

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What about Jeff Okudah who was viewed as a generational prospect or CJ Henderson who was viewed as an elite prospect? Neither guy played nearly as well as Nate Hobbs.

If a CB is good enough to be taken top 5 though they have a huge success rate of being at least very good if not excellent. Okudah is basically one of only 2 busts (both drafted by Detriot lol). also it's only injury for Okudah so far he still could be elite 

Edited by Jraider91

2 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

If a CB is good enough to be taken top 5 though they have a huge success rate of being at least very good if not excellent. Okudah is basically one of only 2 busts (both drafted by Detriot lol) 

Most picks don't meet expectations regardless of position. Rookie WR's have started to make way more impact recently. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

So he was top 12 in yards/8th In td despite being hurt for a good portion of the season, he sucks.

Who's saying he sucks?  Look at his career, he has been a bust and is somewhere around 30th in terms of best WR's in the NFL.  Hardly one of the best in the NFL like you claim LOL 

Do you really watch football or just look at highlight reels all day long?

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Williams was 12th in receiving yards and 8th in passing TD this year. PFF projects that he'll get around a 4 yr/$70M contract this off-season. 

so his best season with a gun slinger makes him a top wr in the league? guy fell off after first half quite a bit. Id rather have renfrow

2 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Olave is on of the more polished route runners but have to see his numbers. he split with wilson. 

Olave is a very polished route runner.  He fits all the boxes of a “should be successful 1st RD WR”.  That said…. I think he’d be best as a late 1st, early 2nd.  I just don’t see WR1.  More Like a very good WR2, almost a WR1 but not.

that’s just by gut feeling.

• Like 1

Just now, roi34 said:

so his best season with a gun slinger makes him a top wr in the league? guy fell off after first half quite a bit. Id rather have renfrow

He had 1,000 yards playing with washed arse Phillip Rivers. You're insane if you don't think Mike Williams is good.