2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

Great player no doubt, why can’t he come from notre dame, or any other school not named Alabama? Lmao! Seriously tho, bpa says take him, I can’t argue that. But I’d want some kinda anti- jinx/curse bauble hung around his neck....jus sayin. Lol!!

Jameo to complete the trifecta along with Amari and Ruggs

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Dotson is my favorite WR in the draft this year. He's the type of guy that will fall to a team like KC or Buffalo then light it up.

most players in right situation will flourish. Dotson does fit what McDaniel like to do, tons of screens and such. but just doesnt scream 1st for me. if hes there in 2nd and we go DT in first. id be all for it depending on board. Christian Watson would be nice too. 

1. Wyatt 

2. Watson

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

most players in right situation will flourish. Dotson does fit what McDaniel like to do, tons of screens and such. but just doesnt scream 1st for me. if hes there in 2nd and we go DT in first. id be all for it depending on board. Christian Watson would be nice too. 

1. Wyatt 

2. Watson

Dotson can play all three WR spots and operate in all three levels of the field, I think he'd be perfect for McDaniels offense. He lit up the Big 10 over the last two years despite piss poor QB play. Watson is intriguing as well, need to watch more.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Dotson can play all three WR spots and operate in all three levels of the field, I think he'd be perfect for McDaniels offense. He lit up the Big 10 over the last two years despite piss poor QB play. Watson is intriguing as well, need to watch more.

Dotson would be the perfect trade back target. Mentioned it before, but I’d love to see a move back and use the acquired capital to move up in the 2nd for Travis Jones. 

12 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Dotson would be the perfect trade back target. Mentioned it before, but I’d love to see a move back and use the acquired capital to move up in the 2nd for Travis Jones. 

id be ok with that too after trade back depending whats on board

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You could literally picks players from any university and do this.

We've spent first round picks on two players from the same school that didn't work out? I'm just teasing though, I like both of the Alabama WRs. 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We've spent first round picks on two players from the same school that didn't work out? I'm just teasing though, I like both of the Alabama WRs. 

I was speaking in more of a broader sense but yes, Ohio State CBs Arnette and Conley. Doesn't mean I'm sad if we pick Wilson or Olave. 

I'm not a huge fan of Metchie. He just doesn't really do anything that's impressive IMO

15 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I was speaking in more of a broader sense but yes, Ohio State CBs Arnette and Conley. Doesn't mean I'm sad if we pick Wilson or Olave. 

I'm not a huge fan of Metchie. He just doesn't really do anything that's impressive IMO

Metchie is so smooth and has the Renfrow like ability to somehow always get wide open.

• Like 1