2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Looking more into this years draft and man it's difficult to get excited about, lol.

I was excited till we had to play the Brown's practice squad and without the headcoach. Ruined any chance for a top 10 pick.

Watch us go super boring and conservative with hires too.  

7 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

this still hasn't been banned. tell people to f themselves, not the first offense either 

I've never had a warning before little boy. You're the expert in being banned though as well as creating different accounts and getting away with it. 

From the guidelines:

If you try and circumvent the ban by registering another username you will receive an automatic permanent ban and will have your IP address banned as well. 

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I've never had a warning before little boy. You're the expert in being banned though as well as creating different accounts and getting away with it. 

From the guidelines:

If you try and circumvent the ban by registering another username you will receive an automatic permanent ban and will have your IP address banned as well. 

Reported for the immature name call. Idk what you are talking about in your message. Put the bottle down 

It is so easy to see a big bodied WR prospect and fall in love with their potential but looking around the NFL almost all of the elite WR are smaller, shiftier players. Deebo Samuel, AJ Brown, Justin Jefferson, etc. Which is one of the reasons I've really started to like Jahan Dotson although I think he'd be a reach where we are in the 1st but gone by the time we're OTC in the 2nd.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It is so easy to see a big bodied WR prospect and fall in love with their potential but looking around the NFL almost all of the elite WR are smaller, shiftier players. Deebo Samuel, AJ Brown, Justin Jefferson, etc. Which is one of the reasons I've really started to like Jahan Dotson although I think he'd be a reach where we are in the 1st but gone by the time we're OTC in the 2nd.

What's your definition of big bodied? Genuine curiosity, because AJ isn't tall, but he's a solid like 225. Same for Deebo. 

We talking 6'3+ 225+ type? 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

What's your definition of big bodied? Genuine curiosity, because AJ isn't tall, but he's a solid like 225. Same for Deebo. 

We talking 6'3+ 225+ type? 

Deebo and AJ are both built like tanks for sure. I think my point was moreso that teams are often times enamored with 6'4" guys that look the part but in recent draft history it's been the shorter, stronger, more explosive guys that have panned out while the bigger bodied WR's have been so-so for the most part.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Deebo and AJ are both built like tanks for sure. I think my point was moreso that teams are often times enamored with 6'4" guys that look the part but in recent draft history it's been the shorter, stronger, more explosive guys that have panned out while the bigger bodied WR's have been so-so for the most part.

all first round picks should be explosive