2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

I've been looking at mid round guys and guys from smaller schools, 3 of the prospects I've seen that I like: 

• Cameron Thomas | DL | SDSU 

• Zachary Carter | DL | Florida 

• Cory Durden | DL | NC State

Thomas and Carter are both probably guys who will be 3rd/4th rounders while Durden is a late round prospect. All 3 are somewhat tweeners that have played on the edge/inside and would bring some juice/versatility to our DL room.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Cooper Kupp tore his ACL in 2018 and 3 years later is having the greatest season in NFL history.

Deebo Samuel had injury concerns coming out of South Carolina, was banged up most of last season, and is having an All-Pro year. 

It's not the same, London could be great that not the issue. The issue is how high he gets drafted. I'm saying he falls to late second.

Just now, Bitty 2.0 said:

It's not the same, London could be great that not the issue. The issue is how high he gets drafted. I'm saying he falls to late second.

I think his medicals will play a huge factor but I think early to mid second round is where he'll likely end up being picked. Especially because of how many high quality WR prospects there are at the top of the draft this year. I think with London's potential upside he's definitely worth a second round pick. Although I'd be just as happy with Jahan Dotson. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I think his medicals will play a huge factor but I think early to mid second round is where he'll likely end up being picked. Especially because of how many high quality WR prospects there are at the top of the draft this year. I think with London's potential upside he's definitely worth a second round pick. Although I'd be just as happy with Jahan Dotson. 

I really like Romeo Doubs in the third. Take a look at his tape he's super quick but raw.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I really like Romeo Doubs in the third. Take a look at his tape he's super quick but raw.

It's a deep WR class for sure. Depending on what we do in free agency I would probably prefer to invest into the trenches early and often in the draft this year. Christian Watson out of NDSU is someone I want to watch more of but he looks so explosive at 6'5" 210.

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Seems like you enjoy Pac-12 football, lol. I'd be happy with this assuming that we address the OL in free agency. But honestly it's almost impossible to even begin to speculate what we'll do in the draft before knowing what Mark plans to do at GM, HC, and QB. But knowing Bobby Bowl Cut we will probably have the big 3 of Mark, Rich, and Carr back next year.

Sometimes lol. 

Honestly, this just wound up how the chips fell though. 

I assume OL, LB, and at least a solid #2 type WR are going to be our most likely FA targets. 

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I've been looking at mid round guys and guys from smaller schools, 3 of the prospects I've seen that I like: 

• Cameron Thomas | DL | SDSU 

• Zachary Carter | DL | Florida 

• Cory Durden | DL | NC State

Thomas and Carter are both probably guys who will be 3rd/4th rounders while Durden is a late round prospect. All 3 are somewhat tweeners that have played on the edge/inside and would bring some juice/versatility to our DL room.

How is Florida a "smaller school"? lol

Just now, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Currently the Raiders have the 15th pick

I don't see us winning too many more games so depending on how other teams do, I would think that we'll be right around there when the dust settles. Denver's defense has been playing very well but w/ Lock in there, we stand a better chance to win. Aside from that, not seeing anything that looks promising.