• Denver in 5
    • Denver in 6
    • Denver in 7
    • Portland in 4
    • Portland in 5
    • Portland in 6
    • Portland in 7

1 minute ago, Ataal said:

This one is closer than the Bucks game.  So, we got that going for us.  Which is nice. 

I wish we got Knicks Hawks tomorrow at 7:30 EST. That would’ve been a fun day of basketball. At least the late games will be fun, but you probably gonna be doing a lot of channel flipping to watch both Lakers/Suns and Clippers/Mavs.

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I wish we got Knicks Hawks tomorrow at 7:30 EST. That would’ve been a fun day of basketball. At least the late games will be fun, but you probably gonna be doing a lot of channel flipping to watch both Lakers/Suns and Clippers/Mavs.

Yeah, I’ll probably start off with the Suns/Lakers and switch if it’s anything like the games today.  

• Like 1

Dame time caused probably the least talked about 20+ point half ever from Jokic. Unstoppable. MVP.

AG did amazing work on Dame in the 2nd, but just the overall effort was so good from us. Have my doubts we can replicate that on the road, but we needed that one.

How about those huge points from Uncle Paul in the 2nd? 15 points in 15 minutes for the game; huge.

Despite the refs, it's been a really good series thus far.