Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Stole Joe Burrow from him and now you want to axe him. Typical

I know you're just batering, but I'm still torn on the Burrow thing.

For S22, I don't think there's any question that Roethlisberger gives a better chance to win than Burrow. I expect Burrow to have a strong 2021 NFL season. If he does, he could begin work his way into Top 5 QB levels come S25. There's so much uncertainty there. (In theory, if Zach Wilson outperforms Burrow this year, Wilson could even be a better sim option for S23.)

With the uncertainty surrounding all of it, I'm pleased to have the picks and a better sim option for S22. I guess we'll see if that happens to be the case.

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I know you're just batering, but I'm still torn on the Burrow thing.

For S22, I don't think there's any question that Roethlisberger gives a better chance to win than Burrow. I expect Burrow to have a strong 2021 NFL season. If he does, he could begin work his way into Top 5 QB levels come S25. There's so much uncertainty there. (In theory, if Zach Wilson outperforms Burrow this year, Wilson could even be a better sim option for S23.)

With the uncertainty surrounding all of it, I'm pleased to have the picks and a better sim option for S22. I guess we'll see if that happens to be the case.

I didn’t ask you turkey cheeks

• Like 1