Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Don’t do it let me talk to you about bdl is you’re bored

With that roster, Mixon would make RdJ so smexy. (Even more than his roster already is.)

BDL sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I'm "take on another awesome sim and try not to suck" levels of bored. Yet.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

With that roster, Mixon would make RdJ so smexy. (Even more than his roster already is.)

BDL sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I'm "take on another awesome sim and try not to suck" levels of bored. Yet.

If you are trying to trade Mixon you are that bored

43 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Have you ever thought to yourself “What if NSFL had 10 times more rules for no reason? Man that would be awesome” Then BDL is for you! 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Have you ever thought to yourself “What if NSFL had 10 times more rules for no reason? Man that would be awesome” Then BDL is for you! 

Yeah, but at the same time, imagine the pwny situation happening every couple of weeks between owners. It's fantastic to sit back and watch the chaos.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Its just a vote on who has the best roster in each matchup 

Season 3 Reaction GIF by The Simpsons

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Its just a vote on who has the best roster in each matchup 

That's the reason I never joined

It's definitely a different and interesting roster construction method with salaries, contracts, etc.

But I just don't get the same enjoyment as actual games happening

• Like 1