Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm under the weather atm. Been in bed with my also sick daughter most of the day. I'll update the draft when I can..... probably tomorrow. So double check recent posts before making picks until then.

Sorry for any inconvenience, guys.

Hope both of you have a speedy recovery and no apology needed!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Says the guy who hasn't drafted a coaching staff. Good luck getting the most of those elite safeties without some proper coaching.

Big if true

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm under the weather atm. Been in bed with my also sick daughter most of the day. I'll update the draft when I can..... probably tomorrow. So double check recent posts before making picks until then.

Sorry for any inconvenience, guys.

Yeah I'm not picking until it's updated. I don't have the time or desire to sift through the list and then check of they are available.

Message #collusionchat

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

Yeah I'm not picking until it's updated. I don't have the time or desire to sift through the list and then check of they are available.

Message #collusionchat

I still find it funny that the whole league shares a discord channel excluding you...

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I still find it funny that the whole league shares a discord channel excluding you...

Your sense of humor is lackluster to say the least then, if you're so focused on a stranger on a football forum