Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

14 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I came across that interaction during my "research". It was hilarious.

(It's a good rule. Pete signed him fair and square. I just missed it due to his misuse of vowels.)

Lol could you link me because I forgot…

There was a time where I got so drunk I didn’t know the Ravens FB name at the time. 
So I said ravens FB and passed out! As I just had enough energy to say that. I woke up to some interesting banter. 

Man sober up guys!  Scary out there. Lolol. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I am sorry I angered the RNG gods, I offer Tammy as sacrifice. 

I offer Pete’s student loan debt! As a opera teacher he’ll never pay it off. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha…

OBELISK THE TORMENTOR I SUMMON YOU. 

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I offer Pete’s student loan debt! As a opera teacher he’ll never pay it off. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha…

OBELISK THE TORMENTOR I SUMMON YOU. 

It's mean to offer $0.....

Should offered my wife's. She has her Doctorate....yikes. I'll die before that one gets paid.....

7 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Lol could you link me because I forgot…

There was a time where I got so drunk I didn’t know the Ravens FB name at the time. 
So I said ravens FB and passed out! As I just had enough energy to say that. I woke up to some interesting banter. 

Man sober up guys!  Scary out there. Lolol. 

Ha. I looked for a bit, but gave up. I don't have it in me to continue the search.

22 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, this is messed up. Not only was I too slow to sign two different players, but @ravens5520 was MIA during this nonsense. I lose and I lose.

What in the actual F happened tonight… Couple Interestinf names hit the market. Becton would’ve been one to stash

• Like 1