Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Because it’s you adding up your meaningless championships

nicolas cage wink GIF

I can't wait for the NFL to shift to "Super Duper Bowls" so we can all speak disparagingly about "Super Bowl" wins. Won a bunch of Super Bowls? Losers. Only losers win Super Bowls. Super Duper Bowls are the only things that matter. (That, and Taco Bowls, of course.)

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I can't wait for the NFL to shift to "Super Duper Bowls" so we can all speak disparagingly about "Super Bowl" wins. Won a bunch of Super Bowls? Losers. Only losers win Super Bowls. Super Duper Bowls are the only things that matter. (That, and Taco Bowls, of course.)

It’s not happening so sorry. Your “championship” wins are still...

Marvel Reaction GIF by Nerdist.com

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

• Like 1

Is today already a possible games day?

That's the good thing about the previous week being "late" (or more technically, "on time"), is that the gap to the next game can be a day shorter! especially if those are early!

• Like 2

Just now, Tk3 said:

Is today already a possible games day?

That's the good thing about the previous week being "late" (or more technically, "on time"), is that the gap to the next game can be a day shorter! especially if those are early!

I just had that entire thought sequence. "Games probably won't be posted until tomorrow at the earliest. *Checks schedule.* Wait, what?! Games might be today?!"

Even if they aren't, it's a happy little thought.