Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

In fairness to him, he had me throw a tag into the Kittle deal, so he's still only paying 2.

For this season yes; if I wanted to retain him going forward he'll be a 3 tag cost, so this season will showcase if he fits into the offense alongside McLaurin and Hill. Then hopefully he stays healthy in 2021 and puts up big numbers to either be even better or allow me to be able to move him and retain some of the prior cost.

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

For this season yes; if I wanted to retain him going forward he'll be a 3 tag cost, so this season will showcase if he fits into the offense alongside McLaurin and Hill. Then hopefully he stays healthy in 2021 and puts up big numbers to either be even better or allow me to be able to move him and retain some of the prior cost.

Definitely.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

@TheKillerNachoplease untag Kyle Fuller and place those tags on Matt Judon (2) and Henry Ruggs (1).

*Final Keeper Tags (15 Total):
Jonathan Taylor - 1 (R)
Joe Mixon - 3
Noah Fant - 2
D.J. Chark - 3
Henry Ruggs - 1 (R/PS)
David DeCastro - 2
Matt Judon - 2
Jeff Okudah - 1 (R/PS)
-----------------------
15 Used

I have anywhere from 1 to 5 tags available to trade. Both present and future picks are... acceptable.

* These tags are not final.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Keep Amari Cooper (3) Jerry Jeudy (3) Tremaine Edmunds (2) Carlton Davis (3) Jonathan Allen (3) David Montgomery (3) Mark Andrews (3)

Should be 20 there

Jeudy costs one tag. Allen costs two. Andrews costs two. So you've got four tags left.

Also. Love the avy.