SNF: Super Bowl rematch, Falcons at Patriots

titans0021

Just now, Marc MacGyver said:

I'll pay that.

Traditionalists don't necessarily like the angle. And others may prefer the higher (Bird's eye) view, while some will want a player specific angle.

Customisable is the way to go. 

Maybe this Tom Brady *** view is a ploy to get female viewership back up?

1 minute ago, tonyto36 said:

So....

How about that Patriots defense against that elite Falcons offense?

#Patriotsdefensesux

As much as I am loving the defense tonight...I think it's obvious the Falcons offense aren't playing at an elite level right now 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

As much as I am loving the defense tonight...I think it's obvious the Falcons offense aren't playing at an elite level right now 

They got Sarkisianed.

It can cause even the best of teams to lose in horrifying manners.  

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It is Sarkisian.  He is not a talented coach.  At any level.  In any regard.  

I'll put it this way...if Bama keeps Kiffin, they win the national championship last year.  They brought in Sarkisian and lost.  I am a Vols fan and despise Kiffin at a level that I can not describe without getting banned.   But I really do think that's a huge reason why Bama lost.(Yes, Watson played well, not the point)

Yep. I've been saying the same. That hire made no sense to me. They went from a brilliant and innovative OC to pure vanilla.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Yep. I've been saying the same. That hire made no sense to me. They went from a brilliant and innovative OC to pure vanilla.

Ok...

They didn't go to pure vanilla.

They went to worse than Lane Kiffin.  Do you realize what it takes to reach that status?  

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Dont burst his bubble with silly things like logic.   He doesnt like that.

Archived