2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

13 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Landry left early today. We definitely don’t need edge rush injuries...

We’re good at edge rusher though don’t you know? Weaver is bonafide stud in the making and doesn’t have a pending case. The guy from Pittsburgh is a stud. Let’s not forget Roberson and how productive he’s been the past few seasons. All the guys that were on the market(Ingram and Houston) were just names anyway. 

30 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

We’re good at edge rusher though don’t you know? Weaver is bonafide stud in the making and doesn’t have a pending case. The guy from Pittsburgh is a stud. Let’s not forget Roberson and how productive he’s been the past few seasons. All the guys that were on the market(Ingram and Houston) were just names anyway. 

😫😫😫 the Titans never do what makes sense, well we did trade for Julio but I don’t get why we didn’t get a proven edge rusher 

31 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean, I don’t think it’s an unmitigated disaster like some others, but it is not super deep, that’s for sure. We can’t afford injuries there or it will be a disaster. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I mean, I don’t think it’s an unmitigated disaster like some others, but it is not super deep, that’s for sure. We can’t afford injuries there or it will be a disaster. 

I mean it would be different if Dupree was coming off a healthy season but there’s not guarantee he even plays week 1. That puts us extremely thin. 

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

With the possible exception of TE, it’s the weakest spot on the roster.

Average starting two, maybe only slightly above average, and waaay below average depth.

Let’s just hope that the upgraded interior can mask some of this. 

54 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Let’s just hope that the upgraded interior can mask some of this. 

I think we’re still a player away from a great interior. I have high hopes for Teair Tart and Larrell Murchison, but not that high. And our fifth right now would be a camp body.

Now if we, say, were to resign Jurrell Casey, then that changes things.

I’m still hopeful that they’re watching for Edge cuts. Especially with everyone but Weaver injured in some capacity now.

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I think we’re still a player away from a great interior. I have high hopes for Teair Tart and Larrell Murchison, but not that high. And our fifth right now would be a camp body.

Now if we, say, were to resign Jurrell Casey, then that changes things.

I’m still hopeful that they’re watching for Edge cuts. Especially with everyone but Weaver injured in some capacity now.

Simmons is going to be a borderline all-pro this year. IMO our defensive line is going to be pretty good. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

Simmons is going to be a borderline all-pro this year. IMO our defensive line is going to be pretty good. 

And he’ll only play like 40 percent of the snaps. DLine quality is about a quality rotation, and ours is Simmons, Autry, and unproven guys.