I pray to god we are more healthy this year 

But watching this yearbook has me a little teary eyed not gonna lie

We have studs at a lot of key positions

we are so close to having a shot to win it all

Can’t wait for the season 

49 more days fellas, 49 more days 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i am choosing to drink the teair tart kool aid because i don't really want to think about the state of our DL depth if he isn't good. go teair tart!

He was solid last year and made some good plays. For an UDFA with basically  no offseason, he was better than any draft pick from last season. A front 3 of him, Simmons, and Autry should be good against the pass and run. Subpackages, obviously Tart will be the one coming off the field but I do think we finally might have our NT.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

He was solid last year and made some good plays. For an UDFA with basically  no offseason, he was better than any draft pick from last season. A front 3 of him, Simmons, and Autry should be good against the pass and run. Subpackages, obviously Tart will be the one coming off the field but I do think we finally might have our NT.

that nose tackle narrative with him is overblown. hes a good young DT and could be the DT of the future next to simmons.. titans only played base defense/used a NT about 30% of the time last year. Im not really looking at him as just a NT.. he's a more complete player than that and likely will be used more than just that also.

8 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

that nose tackle narrative with him is overblown. hes a good young DT and could be the DT of the future next to simmons.. titans only played base defense/used a NT about 30% of the time last year. Im not really looking at him as just a NT.. he's a more complete player than that and likely will be used more than just that also.

When we speak of NT we speak of someone that can either play all 3 downs as a NT or 1 that can clog run lanes. The NT position isn’t overblown we’re mediocre at stopping the run & our LB’s are finesse & undersized, that don’t get off blocks not thumpers. I’m rooting for the kid though