2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

11 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

We got Julio and Julio Jr.? 👀👀👀

I’ll say this, the Paul Williams and Johnathan Orr’s of the past never had a WR like Julio (hell AJ too) to learn from and mentor/tutor them.

That’s where Racey has a leg up on those guys.

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Watching the Julio and AJ interviews yesterday has me hyped as hell. Combine that with AJ basically embarrassing any DB he goes against. Really excited for Farley to get on the field because both seem like two alpha’s.

Man I can’t wait for Caleb to get back on the field, him going against brown, Jones, & Reynolds is going to make him a beast 

On 7/30/2021 at 10:10 AM, TitanRedd said:

You know everything I see 😄 my guy do your research certain NT play all 3 downs see Vince Wilflork Haloti Ngata they played all 3 downs better yet go look at Albert Haynesworth elite yrs in TN believe it or not Albert played NT, Tony brown played the 3 tech & our DE’s played a wide 9. We don’t run a traditional 3-4 with 1 NT & 2 5 tech DE’s. It depends what kind of guy you have at NT that determines how you use him. 

smh.. ok bruh.. whatever you say.. you use NT's from 15 years ago when the NFL was totally different to support your claim.. its 2021 bruh.. not 2006.. but whatever.. "you're right." and albert was NEVER a NT.. thats why he underperformed when he went to washington.. cause they tried to play him there and he wasnt. he was a 6'6 320, DT.. they never wasted his talent having him be just a space clogger.. but you got it.. dont even waste your time responding.. i wont read it.

50 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

smh.. ok bruh.. whatever you say.. you use NT's from 15 years ago when the NFL was totally different to support your claim.. its 2021 bruh.. not 2006.. but whatever.. "you're right." and albert was NEVER a NT.. thats why he underperformed when he went to washington.. cause they tried to play him there and he wasnt. he was a 6'6 320, DT.. they never wasted his talent having him be just a space clogger.. but you got it.. dont even waste your time responding.. i wont read it.

I will then.

You don’t seem to understand what a NT is, and that it’s not necessarily synonymous with a 0 tech. Which isn’t surprising considering your pretty obvious lack of any depth to your knowledge of the game. Normally that’s fine, but not when you constantly tell people they’re wrong about something you don’t know about then move the goalposts when you get called out.

So, something something, go watch some film.

Not gonna lie 

This has been one of the more boring training camps I have ever followed and it’s mainly because we are good lol 

Im not use to this

Our biggest competitions are Kicker and 3rd TE

August 13th can’t get here fast enough 

I need to see an actual game 

I’m also all for Vrabel hiding Julio and a lot of other guys as much as possible ala Pats 07

The only 1 player I really want to see out there is Farley and we have no idea when that will be 

53 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Not gonna lie 

This has been one of the more boring training camps I have ever followed and it’s mainly because we are good lol 

Im not use to this

Our biggest competitions are Kicker and 3rd TE

August 13th can’t get here fast enough 

I need to see an actual game 

I’m also all for Vrabel hiding Julio and a lot of other guys as much as possible ala Pats 07

The only 1 player I really want to see out there is Farley and we have no idea when that will be 

Bruh.
I'm struggling to get into it. lol  
I'm following along everyday but in the past I'd be shoulder deep in every little piece of information.
I don't know if it's because we aren't a trash team (that we know of ), but its a slow burn for me this offseason. lol