2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

2 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

You're a damn lie.. i shared videos a couple months ago, but nobody has EVER shared those videos from that youtube page.. partly because they just started doing them.. idiot.. you tried tho

Yeah, nope. I was subscribed to that channel before you shared them, and I was turned on to it by another user on the subforum.

51 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

1. why cant you get it through your head dude.. yall just talk yourselves into believing BS.. what makes you think they are waiting on roster cuts? to sign who? for what? where? why cant you just believe that they have the players they want? they have the young guys and the vets they want.. i dont see how yall dont understand that.. again.. this aint madden dude.. outside of signing kenny vaccaro in 2018 due to an injury to Cyprien in training camp, when have we signed a  guy from "roster cuts"? Robinson 99% of the time has the guys he wants on the roster BEFORE TRAINING CAMP! just deal with the fact the guys yall are clamoring for are 99% not gonna get signed unless there is an injury to somebody.. FACE PALM

2. your second point is so stupid, im not even gonna spend much time on it.. if you think you know more than the fooball guys, why arent you a millionaire doing the job? since you "have receipits" make it make sense.. they arent always right... DUH.  but they know more about players you have and havent even heard of.. scouted players in ways you wouldnt even begin to know how to scout.. geesh.. the audacity..

I mean, if you are arguing that Robinson thinks two mediocre pass rushers, a mid round rookie, and practice bodies are a good pass rush that doesn’t need to be upgraded in depth, then I don’t really need to say much else.

Literally no one agrees with you and as others have pointed out, your track record this offseason is abysmal.

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

We brought in camp bodies nothing proven 

If you told me the Titans were happy with their NT situation, I'd believe you.  Teair Tart seems to be someone they like.  Autry played some NT as well, and Simmons could if it came to it.  Abry Jones too.  There are enough guys that can play the position to where depth is OK.  But Edge is a problem, even if we assume Dupree is healthy and Weaver doesn't get suspended.  You need a good rotation, even when you have quality pass rushers, and Dupree has an up and down production history, Landry hasn't broken 10 sacks yet.

I have no problem with having those two as our starters, but we need someone else who can actually contribute to the sack total.  A number 3 pass rusher plays almost as much as the starters, so having Weaver be that is definitely below average.  After him, it's people that will do well to get more than one sack this season, and that definitely makes it a weak spot in the roster.

7 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

You're a damn lie.. i shared videos a couple months ago, but nobody has EVER shared those videos from that youtube page.. partly because they just started doing them.. idiot.. you tried tho

here is your first mention of that channel from june 4th: 

here is me sharing one of their videos a full two months earlier on april 7th: 

you really don't do anything on here except talk out your rear end, do you?

• Like 2

this is a big training camp for rashad weaver.. he's a guy thats very pro ready. His development this year could be directly related to bud dupree's.. if weaver can show to be a viable pass rusher/run defender, that would naturally allow them to bring dupree along slower. we likely wont see the dupree we expect until the mid season push/playoffs anyway.

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

How is he measuring 1000x better? Just seems like a 'hype' video without actually providing statistical support. Lot of words spoken, but empty.

Read between the lines he’s simply saying a 1000 times better because we went 11-5 last yr with no defense whatsoever. He’s saying that our defensive acquisitions should give us significant improvement simply because we had guys that didn’t compliment each other. He’s exaggerating true but I see his point, offense wasn’t the problem last yr & we went 11-5 with a trash defense 

13 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Read between the lines he’s simply saying a 1000 times better because we went 11-5 last yr with no defense whatsoever. He’s saying that our defensive acquisitions should give us significant improvement simply because we had guys that didn’t compliment each other. He’s exaggerating true but I see his point, offense wasn’t the problem last yr & we went 11-5 with a trash defense 

we legit have a chance to have the best record in football this year.. with one of the toughest schedules..