2021 Titans OTA/TC/Preseason Thread

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

I will then.

You don’t seem to understand what a NT is, and that it’s not necessarily synonymous with a 0 tech. Which isn’t surprising considering your pretty obvious lack of any depth to your knowledge of the game. Normally that’s fine, but not when you constantly tell people they’re wrong about something you don’t know about then move the goalposts when you get called out.

So, something something, go watch some film.

there’s a youtube channel i’ve heard is pretty good for film reviews…

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

smh.. ok bruh.. whatever you say.. you use NT's from 15 years ago when the NFL was totally different to support your claim.. its 2021 bruh.. not 2006.. but whatever.. "you're right." and albert was NEVER a NT.. thats why he underperformed when he went to washington.. cause they tried to play him there and he wasnt. he was a 6'6 320, DT.. they never wasted his talent having him be just a space clogger.. but you got it.. dont even waste your time responding.. i wont read it.

Dude you don’t know football at all Albert was a NT for the Titans anyone who knows football will tell you, a NT isn’t a position specifically in a 3-4 defense. You are a fool it’s no point in talking to you, when people try to educate you it’s a waste of time. And to correct you again his issue in Washington was they want him to play nose in a traditional 3-4 system. Not a scheme versatility 

26 minutes ago, 615finest said:

That’s good to hear 

Breon Borders has been getting rave reviews as well.  The CB room is starting to look awfully crowded, which is good, since we still don't have an Edge rush.

Hello coverage sacks.

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

First day in pads today, right? I’m excited. 
EDIT: I know it’s not happening in here, but I’m having a good laugh at people freaking out about Tannehill throwing some picks in drills. 😂

Let’s not forget the great Mariota throwing no picks in TC that one year.