Please Describe Kizer's Bar Video (Or Plz Post the Vid)

Mind Character

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah. Honestly, I'm a patient person for the most part, but I haven't seen a shred of improvement on this team offensively. Defensively, there's been improvement, and that's exciting. I feel like the offense has gotten worse, and not just the WR.

*Crow is BAD

*The QBs have gotten WORSE

*They have no identity

The FO MUST spend money and honestly probably make some high profile draft picks instead of trading back a billion times. I love the idea of trading back, but the reality is you lose those blue chippers and overvalue future draft picks. That Eagles 2nd rounder is looking more like a 3rd rounder each day. Even with Peppers we got about the 3rd best safety in the draft IMO.

Eh, it's pretty early with Peppers, we knew there'd be a bit of a transition period based on the role he played in college.

I think he could make a big jump year 2.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, it's pretty early with Peppers, we knew there'd be a bit of a transition period based on the role he played in college.

I think he could make a big jump year 2.

Definitely. That wasn't me giving up on him, but just showing that when you trade back, you get "worse prospects". My points was that higher ranked prospects usually make a much bigger impact, even when you get future assets that are marginal draft picks, ala the Eagles 2nd this year.

27 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Kizer is done after this year in Cleveland IMO. He may stick as a backup QB, but they're drafting their QBOTF high in the 1st. He's given absolutely no reason to the Browns or their fans to warrant going into 2018 with him as their QB. 3 TD, 11 INT, REGRESSION, a 50% completion percentage, Red Zone turnovers galore...the list goes on.

I think it's hilarious that he calls a "players only meeting" and then is out at a bar until 2:00 AM. Is that wrong in and of itself? No. Was he where he needed to be/when he needed to be there the next day? Absolutely. Did he play well on Sunday? LOL...not even a little bit. Would there be a video of Tom Brady/Peyton Manning at a bar late on a weekend before a game? Probably not.

I disagree I think he played a little bit good on Sunday.  He has a propensity to implode just right as you notice he's playing well.

I think without so many penalties he would have had the chance to throw 2 or 3 redzone picks instead of 1.

Its crazy to me that we finally have a run defense and duke johnson is carrying at 5 yds per clip and have some talent on the offensive line and a defense that is rapidly improving and we still have like 0 hope for winning a game

everyone who said we should build the team first before finding the QB has got to be questioning the approach right now.  it may work out but it sure as hell sucks to go through.

6 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Its crazy to me that we finally have a run defense and duke johnson is carrying at 5 yds per clip and have some talent on the offensive line and a defense that is rapidly improving and we still have like 0 hope for winning a game

everyone who said we should build the team first before finding the QB has got to be questioning the approach right now.  it may work out but it sure as hell sucks to go through.

Just gotta pick the right QB next year. That's all it is. 

14 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Just gotta pick the right QB next year. That's all it is. 

I mean honestly, yeah.

It's not like this regime has invested heavily in a qb yet, Kessler was a developmental backup type and Kizer was an upside/value pick.

It sucks to watch for a couple years, but that's pretty much every year anyways.

57 minutes ago, mistakey said:

agreed.
crazy thing is that we might not be guaranteed #1 overall cause SF is abysmall too

NO JOKE.

How the national media continues to give them a pass while hammering the Browns (deservedly so to hammer the Browns) is beyond me.

#notmyfootballnews

Archived