• Jazz in 5
    • Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7

Just now, agarcia34 said:

I wanna troll you, but this is just sad. Maybe they show up in the 4th. Feel like we see OT in this game 

You can't troll me, I legitimately do not care anymore. I'm just ready for the season to be over. I accept our entire team sucks other than Mitchell, lol. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Anyone know why Reggie wears those glasses? did he get poked in the eye before?

When did Reggie Jackson first wear glasses?

Reggie Jackson first wore a pair of black-rimmed glasses in April.

The new look seemed to work, with Jackson scoring 26 points in the 126-109 victory over the Rockets.

Why does Reggie Jackson wear glasses?

In the previous game before the Rockets, Reggie Jackson was poked in the eye.

Ever since he has worn the glasses, presumably as a protective measure.Los Angeles Clippers v Dallas Mavericks - Game Six

Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty Images

However, his eye may well have healed now and he’s just superstitious and equates playing well with sporting the new specs.

“I’m not gonna lie, [it was] a little different, takes away a little bit of the vision,” Jackson told Clippers’ courtside reporter Kristina Pink when she asked how it felt to wear them.

“But I think it honed me in a little bit more on the basket. So hopefully it continues to work throughout the season.

• Like 1

Gobert is just completely baffled and doesn't know what the hell to do defensively. Either he is over helping or just leaving his guy open. Take him out Quinn, he's not helping at all.

Big time performance by the Clippers. Reggie has been awesome all postseason as well as Batum.