• Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Watch us blow it still lol 

Just hit your GD shots and get that crowd going - I suspect the Clips shooting % will drop some - which will feed the crowd - which will............................

Just dont come out cold as ice - or putting up stupid shots - silence the crowd and give the Clips a foothold / hope.

2 hours ago, indifference said:

Welp this what the NBA wanted. Compressed schedules off & a short off season.

Viewership for the finals for Jazz v Bucks will be all time low

Do you work for Adam Silver and the league? Why do you care about viewership? The NFL draft has more viewers than the NBA finals. And Silver is the main one to blame in all of this anyways giving them 0 offseason to recover.

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Hope he got the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and not Johnson and Johnson. Damien Lee was vaccinated and still had some bad symptoms. That was definitely a rare case so hoping Paul is asymptomatic and feeling just fine.

He can return in 7 days I believe so he will be back around game 2 or 3 of the WCFs. 

2 hours ago, showtime said:

With Kawhi missing the game tonight and Utah being at home, I would assume Utah wins, but you never know. Paul George is capable, but might be asking a bit too much of him. Wishing Kawhi a speedy recovery.

I'm assuming Utah beats them down without Kaw. Morris probably comes back down to earth tonight too.