• Jazz in 4
    • Jazz in 5
    • Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7

Been so impressed with how well the small ball has worked. Jazz have no answers and it puts so much pressure on Rudy to make the choice to contest the drive or the kick out to the corner for the open 3. Jazz need to hit those 3s at such a high level to win when the Clippers have so many advantages while they're on offense. 

You knew George was gonna get his points. I said earlier Utah had to clamp down on Morris and Jackson. Not let them go off.

Morris - 25pts
Jackson - 22pts

Not sure where Utah ranked defensively during the season - but, I've not been impressed with their D in this series.

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Been so impressed with how well the small ball has worked. Jazz have no answers and it puts so much pressure on Rudy to make the choice to contest the drive or the kick out to the corner for the open 3. Jazz need to hit those 3s at such a high level to win when the Clippers have so many advantages while they're on offense. 

Mitchell's ankle has essentially eliminated his ability to get into the paint and attack their smaller guys at the rim and Gobert is absolutely useless on offense. If Conley would've played it would've helped us a ton but it is what it is. I'm honestly hoping that we get blown out game 6 so that our front office is forced to make some big moves this off-season. 

Rudy is definitely a great defensive player in the regular season but as we've seen this series he can be completely taken out of games when they count. And Quinn is essentially forced to keep him out there because he's a max contract player. 

I enjoyed the season, was great to see us get the #1 seed and I think Mitchell will be a star. But we definitely need to make a ton of moves if we ever want to compete for a title. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Mitchell's ankle has essentially eliminated his ability to get into the paint and attack their smaller guys at the rim and Gobert is absolutely useless on offense. If Conley would've played it would've helped us a ton but it is what it is. I'm honestly hoping that we get blown out game 6 so that our front office is forced to make some big moves this off-season. 

Rudy is definitely a great defensive player in the regular season but as we've seen this series he can be completely taken out of games when they count. And Quinn is essentially forced to keep him out there because he's a max contract player. 

I enjoyed the season, was great to see us get the #1 seed and I think Mitchell will be a star. But we definitely need to make a ton of moves if we ever want to compete for a title. 

Jazz offense has always been we got 1 move and when it works its great, but like we saw when it doesn't work its painful to watch. 

Pretty sure they will have Conley out there for game 6 cause to sit for that game then you better have a season ending injury.

I dont think you need to blow things up cause the offense runs well when Mitchell is healthy and when Conley is healthy. Cause those two dudes create so many open shots for Bojan, O'Neal and Clarkson. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Jazz offense has always been we got 1 move and when it works its great, but like we saw when it doesn't work its painful to watch. 

Pretty sure they will have Conley out there for game 6 cause to sit for that game then you better have a season ending injury.

I dont think you need to blow things up cause the offense runs well when Mitchell is healthy and when Conley is healthy. Cause those two dudes create so many open shots for Bojan, O'Neal and Clarkson. 

Ehhh. Our pick in roll game has been essentially eliminated without Conley on the floor. 

Conley will never play another game in a Jazz uniform again and based on Quinn's comments, Donovan may not even play game 6 either. 

We definitely need major roster changes, Conley can kick rocks and I'd look to trade Rudy.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Jazz holes were exposed by Denver in the postseason last year and we did absolutely nothing to fix them. Instead we gave Rudy Gobert a $200M contract...

You were talking about this Jazz team like they were the Globetrotters about 3 weeks ago.

Chill.

17 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

You were talking about this Jazz team like they were the Globetrotters about 3 weeks ago.

Chill.

The Jazz team was very good this season, good enough to earn the #1 seed in the west. Unfortunately our injuries caught up to us in the playoffs. IIRC, we were without Conley and/or Mitchell for over 40 games during the regular season. Props to Mitchell for playing as well as he has but his ankle is done. I don't even think he has dunked once in 9 playoff games and is clearly having trouble even getting into the paint. That wouldn't be as bad if Conley was on the floor because he takes a ton of ball handling pressure off of Mitchell and is really our only other player that can get into the paint off the bounce frequently. I mean Conley averaged what like 20/10 in the first round? Our offense ran through Conley/Mitchell and their ability to operate in the pick-n-roll, get into the paint, and distribute to our secondary scorers. Having an injured Mitchell and no Conley completely changed our team.