2021 OTAs and Training Camp Thread

incognito_man

8 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

To me, Adams did not sound like a player whose future is tied to Aaron Rodgers.

I think all of these guys know it’s a business.  It makes absolutely no sense for Adams to say where AR goes, I go.  Even if he wants to finish his career with the same QB he started with he knows that it is unlikely just based on how the League works.  Both of them could be wearing different uniforms next year.  Overall, Adams and Bahktiari said what I expected, which is we want 12 back but will not waste time trying to control him or the team because that is not within their control. I do hope both those guys send him some wish you were here texts but both will play to their contracts this season. 

• Like 1

Matt Schneidman -   Jordan Love with his fourth dime of practice. An absolutely perfect throw in tight coverage to Aaron Jones down the right sideline. Impressive catch by Jones and Love is now getting fanned off by coaches because he’s on fire.

Ryan Wood -   Jordan Love is taking almost every rep, not just first team. Almost all of them with the backups too. An awfully boring practice if you’re another of the three QBs on the sideline. #Packers getting Love ready to potentially play.

👍