2021 OTAs and Training Camp Thread

incognito_man

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

😄 Good to see he rebounded so quickly from the pick six. Hope he starts playing with some swag!

I'm waiting for him to break out the belt (discount double-check) after one of these TDs. 

12 hours ago, Norm said:

Rodgers changed his number

That would be awesome.  The guy stands almost a head taller than tall *** Blake Bortles so I don’t think so.  I even looked up Chad Kelly’s height because I wondered if he stuck around as a camp arm but he’s 6’2.

Anyway, not the most inconspicuous guy being taller than 6’5 wearing a red jersey. Must just be a camp arm but I haven’t heard anything.

The mystery man 18.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Refugee said:

That would be awesome.  The guy stands almost a head taller than tall *** Blake Bortles so I don’t think so.  I even looked up Chad Kelly’s height because I wondered if he stuck around as a camp arm but he’s 6’2.

Anyway, not the most inconspicuous guy being taller than 6’5 wearing a red jersey. Must just be a camp arm but I haven’t heard anything.

The mystery man 18.

Might be Jake Dolegala. He is a tryout player and if the googles are correct, he is 6' 7".

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/06/09/packers-trying-out-jake-dolegala

Edited by berndt_toast
Adding link to article
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, berndt_toast said:

Might be Jake Dolegala. He is a tryout player and if the googles are correct, he is 6' 7".

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/06/09/packers-trying-out-jake-dolegala

Definitely the guy. Thank you for the “let me google that for you” find!  I just saw him running out with the team and assumed it was Bortles being as tall as he was but then saw a picture with Blake(9) and Jake(18) side by side.

I don’t know what the rules are for tryout guys but they obviously don’t affect the 90. 

• Like 1